Grinding and homogenizing plant for natural and synthetic rubber for feeding of internal mixers
- The plant is able to directly grind standard bales of rubber of 25-35 kg and bales of natural rubber of 110 kg.
- During the grinding, anti binding material, either in powder or liquid form, can be automatically added.
- The ground product is then conveyed to rotating mixers which are able to homogenize and store the rubber granulate.
- The ground rubber can be automatically weighed with high precision allowing to automate the input to the internal mixer.
- In modern rubber transformation processes, a fundamental condition necessary to obtain a high quality product is the uniformity of the chemical and physical characteristics of polymers used.
- In rubber, especially natural rubber, there is a wide range of variations that could compromise a good final result.
- This type of plant standardises materials from different sources, allowing to obtain a very constant average value.
- Automatic loading of the rubber into the internal mixer.
- High weighing precision
- Optimisation of the mixing cycle by improving the filling of the mixing chambers and by reducing energy consumption