- Large volume hopper for vertical feeding
- Oversize construction with bearing supports designed for high and intensive loads.
- Direct hydraulic motorization of the rotor with possibility to adjust the rotating speed.
- Start rotation at full load, torque hydraulic control, reverse rotation to eliminate eventual blockage.
- Hydraulic oscillating pusher with speed adjusted by the rotor load.
- Mobile fixed blade, balanced by hydraulic springs. It disconnects the cutting action in case of non-grinding foreign bodies.
- 750x2000mm rotor, available in various arrangements with dimensions and variable number of blades.
- Rotating blades that can be used 4 times. Special cramped blades and blades in tungsten carbide available on request.
- Fixed blades with clearance adjustment which can be re-sharpened.
- Installed power depending on the application from 90 to 300 kW.