Grinding plant with cube-dicer and homogenizing plant for natural and synthetic rubber compounds
- The bands of rubber compound coming from the cooler or from pallets are introduced into a cube-dicer to be granulated up to the desired dimension.
- If necessary, antibinding powders are added.These are later recovered by the screen and the suction and filtering system.
- The product is then conveyed to rotating mixers which are able to homogenize it perfectly.
- After the stocking, systems for weighing and packing can be installed.
- In line feeding systems to the extruders are available.
- The main producers of technical rubber articles use this type of plant as it offers quality and reliability in the granulation and homogenizing processes.
- Capacities are adapted to the specific needs of the project as is the composition of the plant itself.
- Simplicity of installation both in line with the cooling and with feeding from pallets
- Blanding of the ground material to render more uniform the compound chemical and physical properties
- Temperature control in the grinding process
- Automatic feeding to the extrusion lines