Grinding and pulverizing plant for synthetic and thermoplastic rubber
- The standard bales of synthetic and thermoplastic rubber are placed on a feeding belt to be transported to an automatically fed granulator.
- If necessary, antibinding materials in powder or liquid form are added.
- The granulated rubber is dosed in a continuous and controlled way to the pulverizer which reduces the granules to the required dimension.
- By means of a screening unit it is possible to recirculate the upper fraction.
- Thanks to the remarkable development of new products containing elastomeric or thermoplastic polymers, the use of pulverized rubber is continually increasing.
- These types of completely automatic plants are able to satisfy the most strict quality standards and to limit the costs of pulverisation.
- Plants with nitrogen closed circuit and cryogenic pulverisation plants are available.
- Contained energy consumption
- Minimum heating of the product