Grinding plant for natural and synthetic rubber for continuous mixing lines
- The technology for continuous mixing is growing rapidly both for the production of rubber compunds and for polymeric alloys.
- Plants are available for various solutions and capacity.
- Particular care has been dedicated to the complete automation of the system and to the speed and ease in the change of materials.
- The rubber bales loaded onto the storage belt are automatically reduced to small granules. If necessary, antibinding material in powder or liquid form is added.
- The granulator can vary the production capacity according to the requirements of the continuous mixing line.
- The granulated rubber is sent to a perfectly self-sleaning buffer storage which is able to load the gravimetric dosing unit continuously or in batches.
- Complete automation of the granulated rubber feeding
- Ability to grind to small dimensions with high efficiency
- Self-cleaning buffer storage for loading the gravimetric dosing unit.
- Ability to process sticky and soft rubbers